Cat in the Hat Builds That - Free PBS App for Kids.
Do you want a science app? The Cat in the Hat gives you that with a tap! Kids play and learn in their backyard, to see how science is fun, not hard!
Based on the PBS KIDS series, “The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That,” this app introduces pre-k kids to science inquiry and engineering (STEM) concepts through games tailored to their learning progress.
Kids can build bridges, explore friction through slides and sort fun objects and tools in fantastical lands along with the Cat in the Hat, Nick and Sally.
As kids play, they earn rewards to decorate their treehouse and backyard, and unlock games that let them tinker and explore in their own way.
Includes simple and fun hands-on activities that parents and kids can do together, extending the STEM fun to home and everyday materials.
SCIENCE GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
- 3 entertaining games focusing on key science concepts
- Learn measurements and how sturdy materials are in Bridge-a-rama
- Develop organizational and identification skills with Sorta-ma-gogo
- Learn about physics, momentum, and surface tension in Slidea-ma-zoo with Thing 1 & Thing 2
- Parental notes and suggestions to help foster the learning experience
- Thought experiments for the growing mind
- Hands-on activities for each game
- Drawing prompts to inspire creativity, planning and reflection
FUN AND EXPLORATION
- Customize a treehouse and backyard that grows the more you play
- “Cat in in the Hat”-inspired tools to help make science discoveries
- Future updates include new games and rewards, Spanish language option and fun seasonal activities!
New free stuff posted everyday - Global Freebies, eFreebies, Free Samples, Products Testing Opportunities & more...