Learn to swim freestyle - The best online swimming course in the world.
In this course you will understand the secret of loosening the neck & lower back and how it will effect your swimming and body forever.
Learn to swim basic freestyle 25m with breathing every 3 strokes
More than 100,000 swimmers in 120 countries learned and treated lower back with WEST swimming technique.
The WEST swimming freestyle swimming course will teach you how to swim in the healthiest swimming technique in the world!
The WEST swimming technique relaxes your body, treats neck/back pains and helps your recover after any injuries you may have. Today we understand that one must adjust to his physical abilities and lifestyle, rather than force his body to train in one general way. The WEST swimming technique is based on 3 factors suiting itself to each swimmers body shape, physical ability and lifestyle. The technique is specifically modified in order to ensure that each individual swimmer benefits.
Today's modern lifestyle has taken its toll and nearly 70% of the population suffer from neck and lower back problems (mainly caused by stress and overloading.)
During this course, Learn to swim freestyle, you'll enjoy and gain greatly from the many swim WEST benefits and hopefully feel the positive impact it has on you and your quality of life.
The only personalized swimming technique in the world
In this course:
1. Learn and improve your freestyle swimming technique.
2. Learn how to breathe every 3 strokes, also learn to swim 25 m freestyle with a loose and easy swimming technique.
3. Get 2 different swimming workouts - every swimming workout has 7 videos that will help you understand exactly how to do each swimming drill.
4. If you practice 2 days a week, the course will take you 3 weeks, if you practice 3 days a week, it will take you only 2 weeks.
5. Learn to swim according to your flexibility level and understand the difference between you and Olympic swimmers.
The amazing thing about the WEST swimming program is that you don't need to think!! We've done all the thinking for you- you just need to swim!
All you need to complete the course is a swimsuit, goggles and a big smile!
Come on, jump straight in!