Ovarian cysts are surprisingly common - an estimated 90% of women are likely to experience ovarian cyst pain at some time during their reproductive life. In some cases, a woman will never even know that they actually have one - it will not show any symptoms or cause any pain and will simply disappear itself. These are the lucky ones. But in many cases, ovarian cysts can be painful and there are so many women who have to deal with this condition today that sometimes the pain in ovaries can really leave a woman crippled.
Pain is often the first visible symptom of an ovarian cyst, leading to its diagnosis. So if you have been diagnosed with this condition, ovarian cyst pain will be a part of your life, at least to some extent. With conventional treatment, you will have to live with it as long as you are not taking some form of medication (usually either birth control or pain killers). The ultimate conventional solution for ovarian cyst pain relief is to go for surgery to remove the cysts from the body. Obviously this has its own risks, and there is no guarntee tht the cysts will not simply grow back.
Before going to the extreme solutions for ovarian cyst pain relief, you could try some of the natural remedies that have been identified. With results varying from woman to woman, these natural remedies have been a great aid for many women.
Here are some natural remedies to relieve ovarian cyst pain:
• Herbalists suggest that there are many herbs that can relieve ovarian cyst pain while treating the condition from its roots. Since ovarian cyst pain is the result of hormonal imbalances created in the body, herbalists use a wide range of plants for restoring the balance and the harmony of the body. However, herbal remedies for ovarian cyst pain cannot yield results overnight. Herbs, such as Chasteberry, Red Clover, Black Cohosh, Dandelion, Milk thistle, Wild Yam and Bee Pollen can be a great relief for ovarian cyst pain.
• Bach flowers can also relieve ovarian cyst pain. When bach flowers are used in combination with herbal medicine it can give you relief. Here combinations can include walnuts, wild oats, impatiens, red chestnut and honeysuckle.
• Using heat can be a great help for ovarian cyst pain; it soothes pain and gives relief almost instantly. You can use a heat pad for ovarian cyst pain relief.
• Doctors advise patients with ovarian cyst pain to wear loosely fitted clothes in order to prevent pressure on the midsection of their stomach. Tight clothes irritate the tumors and cause even more severe ovarian cyst pain.
• Drink lots of water for reducing ovarian cyst pain. It works well when combined with any of the aforementioned remedies.
If you or someone you love is suffering from ovarian cyst pain
, go to http://www.ovariancystshealed.info
to learn more about how to get rid of your ovarian cysts and cure PCOS naturally - and for good.